THE CREATIVE CENTER AT MTC
Manhattan Theatre Club’s offices, located at 311 West 43rd Street, not only house MTC’s administrative staff, but also one entire floor devoted solely to The Creative Center. The Creative Center is comprised of four large studios which serve as rehearsal space for MTC productions. The Center also includes one meeting room as well as two small Stage Manager offices. These spaces are also available to rent for rehearsals, conferences, auditions, classes, meetings, and other functions.
- Four rehearsal studios centrally located in the Theatre District
- Chairs and tables available, including retractable bleachers in Studio 1
- Large free-standing portable mirrors, available upon request – quantity limited (Studio 3 features one permanent mirrored wall)
- Restrooms with shower facilities
- Complimentary WiFi
- Pianos in each Studio
- Soda Machines
- Studios 1 and 3 have AEA approved sprung wood floors
- Studio ceiling height: 12’- 6″
- Lowest beam: 10’- 8″
Not-for-profit discount of 10% off all rates.
For reservations or more information please email Thatcher Stevens, Studio Manager, at [email protected]. He can also be reached by phone at 212-399-3000 x0.